Creamy risotto with vegetables is an excellent pairing for beef tenderloin. Enjoy!
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information: Calories 580, Total fat 29 g, Saturated fat 10 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 1080 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Dietary fiber 3 g, Sugars 9 g, Protein 29 g, Vitamin A 50 %DV, Vitamin C 40 %DV, Calcium 15 %DV, Iron 35 %DV.
KRAFT® Kitchens Tips:
Size-Wise: This elegant meal for two is ideal for an intimate celebration at home.
Substitute: This recipe is also great with KRAFT Italian Dressing.
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks, (4 ounces each), 1 inch thick
- 1 HEAT 1 tablespoon of the dressing in saucepan. Add zucchini, carrot and red pepper; cook until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- 2 STIR in rice, broth, milk and mustard. Bring to boil; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 MEANWHILE, cook steaks in remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat 5 minutes. Turn steaks over; cover. Cook an additional 5 to 8 minutes for rare to medium doneness. Serve steak with rice mixture.