Moalsses butter is the flawless topping for these grilled pork chops. Everyone will love the combination!
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 Stir together butter, molasses and lemon juice with a fork. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2 Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over medium hot coals for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once. Top each chop with molasses butter.