Blondie Bars are a classic go-to dessert, but adding Black Walnuts turns it into a whole new treat. Perfect for the holidays–or anytime!
For more information about Black Walnuts or where to find them, click here.
- 1 1/2 cups unsifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Black Walnuts (we used Hammons)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Blend first three ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3 Combine oil and eggs in separate bowl.
- 4 Add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- 5 Stir in black walnuts.
- 6 Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 7 Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 8 Cool.
- 9 Cut into squares.