A marriage of the Bloody Mary and the Bullshot, this drink is ideal for brunch or any daytime party.
Recipe courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- 2 fl. oz. vodka
- 2 fl. oz. tomato juice
- 2 fl. oz. beef bouillon
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of celery salt
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 lemon wedge for garnish
- 1 Pour the vodka, tomato juice, beef bouillon and lemon juice into a shaker two-thirds full of ice cubes. Add the pepper, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Add the lemon wedge.