This chocolaty spread made with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Peanut Butter Panic® Ice Cream, white chocolate and milk chocolate is great on croissants, cookies or anything you like!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Makes 2-1/4 cups (18-2 tablespoon servings)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not reduced fat)
- 1 1/4 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Peanut Butter Panic® Ice Cream
- 1 cup white chips
- 1/2 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts, optional
- Cookies, fresh fruit slices, croissants
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine ice cream, white and milk chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook and stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in chopped peanuts, if desired.
- 2 Place in a covered container and chill at least 2 hours. Bring to room temperature before serving. Spread on cookies, fresh fruit, croissants, etc.