Coconut Toffee Ice Cream Freeze Recipe, If you love coconut, you’ll love this recipe made with coconut pudding and BLUE BUNNY® No Sugar Added Fat Free Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Serving Size 1
Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 361.62, Calories from Fat 130.71, Total Fat 14.73g 23%, Saturated Fat 8.92g 45%, Cholesterol 14.09mg 5%, Sodium 472.87mg 20%, Potassium 189.91mg 5%,
Carbohydrates 56.15g 19%, Dietary Fiber 2.94g 12%, Sugar 24.94g, Sugar Alcohols 2.13g. Net Carbohydrates 51.08g
Protein 4.49g 9%
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups reduced fat buttery round cracker crumbs (about 57 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 cups lowfat milk
- 2 (4 serving size) packages instant coconut or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart BLUE BUNNY® No Sugar Added Fat Free Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen lite whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee bits
- 1 Place coconut in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden; stirring often. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add cracker crumbs, butter and applesauce to coconut; mix well. Press into same 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 11-13 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool.
- 2 In a large bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add ice cream and half of the whipped topping. Whisk, breaking up ice cream, until blended. Pour into crust. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- 4 Spread with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with toffee bits. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into rectangles to serve. Freeze any leftovers.