Ice Cream Smores Bar Recipe – You don’t need a campfire to enjoy these delicious S’mores. Make this ice cream version of the all-time favorite in your kitchen and serve for dessert or as an afternoon snack. Your kids will enjoy helping you make this easy recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
(See video “how to” below.)
- 4 BLUE BUNNY® 100 Calorie Vanilla Fudge Bars, slightly softened
- 4 graham crackers
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1/2 cup mallow cream
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- Gas burner/propane torch/grill
- 1 Break graham crackers in half. Spread mallow cream on 1 side of 4 cracker halves.
- 2 Layer in sandwiches from bottom to top: graham cracker, softened Vanilla Fudge Bar, and top with the mallow-spread graham cracker. Gently squeeze both graham crackers and slide stick out of Vanilla Fudge Bar.
- 3 Arrange on plate and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Skewer and toast 4 large marshmallows to garnish; drizzle with chocolate sauce.