Layers of Irish Cream pudding, brownies and BLUE BUNNY® Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream will make all the leprechauns happy!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 4 (3 inch) baked brownies, broken into pieces
- 8 scoops BLUE BUNNY® Premium Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- Irish Cream Pudding
- 1 For Irish Cream pudding: In a medium bowl, combine the milk and coffee creamer. Beat in pudding mix with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- 2 For mocha fudge sauce: In a small microwave-safe bowl, dissolve coffee powder in hot water. Add hot fudge topping and heat on high 40 seconds or until bubbly.
- 3 To serve: Divide brownies between 4 Irish coffee mugs. Top each with 3 tablespoons Irish Cream pudding mixture, 2 scoops ice cream and 2 tablespoons mocha fudge sauce.