Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar Recipe. Baked chocolate chip cookie dough topped with BLUE BUNNY Premium Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream and chocolate topping makes a delightfully delicious combination!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1 (18 ounce) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 half gallon BLUE BUNNY® Premium Peanut Butter Panic® Ice Cream
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 Press cookie dough onto bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F (325°F if using glass pan) for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- 2 Meanwhile, combine peanut butter and corn syrup; mix well. Set aside.
- 3 Slice ice cream into 1 inch wide slices; arrange over crust, cutting pieces to fit. Smooth ice cream with a spatula. Place in freezer for 30 minutes or until ice cream is firm.
- 4 Spread peanut butter mixture over ice cream. Return to freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- 5 Cut into rectangles and top with chocolate sauce.