Sugar Butter Pecan Decadence Recipe. Chocolate sandwich cookies, pecan patties, hot fudge and BLUE BUNNY No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Butter Pecan Ice Cream make a delightfully decadent treat!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Serving Size 1
Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 316.40, Calories from Fat 112.75, Total Fat 13.94g 21%, Saturated Fat 6.89g 34%, Cholesterol 18.53mg 6%, Sodium 175.06mg 7%, Potassium 116.74mg 3%,
Carbohydrates 49.81g 17%, Dietary Fiber 5.29g 21%, Sugar 3.67g, Sugar Alcohols 25.99g, Net Carbohydrates 18.54g, Protein 5.73g 11%.
- 1 (6.5 ounce) box sugar free chocolate sandwich cookies (18 cookies)
- 5 cups BLUE BUNNY® No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Butter Pecan Ice Cream, softened
- 1 (11.75 ounce) jar sugar free/fat free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup fat free half and half cream
- 2 (3.5 ounce) bags sugar free chocolate covered caramel pecan patties (14 patties)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Coarsely break sandwich cookies into chunks, place in bottom of an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan. Spoon softened ice cream over cookies; spread evenly.
- 2 Heat fudge topping according to package directions; pour over ice cream. Freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- 3 In a small saucepan over low heat, combine caramel pecan patties and half and half. Cook, stirring constantly until caramel patties are melted and mixture is slightly thickened. Stir in vanilla and salt. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
- 4 To serve: cut dessert into 12 squares; topping each with 2 teaspoons of caramel sauce. Store remaining caramel sauce in refrigerator. To rewarm sauce: microwave in a microwave-safe container on high 45 seconds or until pourable.