Blue Bunny Tartuffo Recipe. Our lighter version of this beautiful Italian ice cream dessert is as easy to make as it is delicious! A shell of Premium No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Vanilla Ice Cream surrounds a core of Premium No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Double Strawberry Ice Cream with a hazelnut in the center, and the whole dessert is rolled in cocoa power for a gourmet touch.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
Serving Size 1
Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients. The following ingredients were not linked to the ingredients database and were not included in the nutrition information:
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Amount Per Serving: Calories 229.54, Calories from Fat 85.32, Total Fat 10.39g 16%, Saturated Fat 5.83g 29%,
Cholesterol 37.61mg 13%, Sodium 97.78mg 4%, Potassium 265.37mg 8%, Carbohydrates 33.33g 11%, Dietary Fiber 3.15g 13%, Sugar 8.08g, Sugar Alcohols 7.02g, Net Carbohydrates 23.17g,
Protein 6.23g 12%.
- 4 ounces BLUE BUNNY® Premium No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 ounces BLUE BUNNY® Premium No Sugar Added Reduced Fat Double Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 hazelnut
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Remove both types of ice creams from freezer and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Scoop vanilla ice cream into two dome-shaped flex-pan molds and place back in freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
- 2 Remove molds from freezer and scoop out the center of each dome with a spoon. Fill both centers with strawberry ice cream. Place a hazelnut in the center of one of the domes and refreeze them for 5 minutes.
- 3 Remove both domes from their molds and press together to make a sphere. Roll in cocoa powder and serve.