A zesty hint of lemon defines this summer treat made with white chocolate and BLUE BUNNY® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) package prepared shortbread cookie or graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 3 ounces (3 squares) white chocolate baking squares
- 1 teaspoon grated peel of lemon
- 1 In a small saucepan, combine white chocolate and 1/4 cup ice cream. Heat over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow cream, lemon juice and lemon peel; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2 Place remaining ice cream in a medium bowl. Fold in cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Freeze until solid, 3 hours.