This recipe for Blueberry Hibiscus Pops hits a few of our favorite on-trend things: sipping vinegars, maple syrup, flower-infused extracts and syrups, and ginger and popsicles.
We’ve seen a variety of “loaded,” as in with alcohol, versions of pops. These Blueberry Hibiscus Pops are for everyone and feature an antioxidant-rich blend of fresh or frozen blueberries and yogurt, combined with Runamok Maple’s best-selling Hibiscus Flower Infused Maple Syrup and Vermont Village’s popular Organic Ginger + Honey Sipping Vinegar.
This tasty frozen treat is the perfect way to cool down from June’s rising temperatures!
- 2 heaping cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup yogurt (regular works best, as opposed to low-fat)
- 1/3 cup Runamok Maple’s Hibiscus Flower Infused Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Vermont Village’s Organic Ginger + Honey Sipping Vinegar
- 1 Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix gently, so to not smash the blueberries.
- 2 Pour mix into popsicle molds.
- 3 Makes about 6-8 depending on the size of popsicle molds.