Remember Boo Berry and Saturday morning cartoons? It’s time to check out the cereal again and have some new fun in the kitchen at the same time. These are fun cookies to make to introduce your Halloween cereal of choice to your own children!
- 16 oz white chocolate baking bars or vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 2 cups desired monster cereal (such as Boo Berry™, Franken Berry™ and/or Count Chocula™)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 2 Break white chocolate into small pieces into medium microwavable bowl.
- 3 Microwave uncovered on High about two minutes, stirring after each minute, until almost melted.
- 4 Stir until smooth.
- 5 Spread on cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness, about a 13×9-inch rectangle.
- 6 Immediately top with cereal and marshmallows; press into melted chocolate.
- 7 Let stand about 1 hour, or refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
- 8 Break into 2-inch pieces. Store tightly covered at room temperature.