Adults like popsicles, too!
Serve these juicy, boozy, Campari pops on a warm summer evening to a group of your closest friends and let the happiness ensue.
This recipe is courtesy of celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, the founder, and president of Elegant Affairs.
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup campari
- 1 Mix together the orange, grapefruit, and lemon juices. Add the Campari, mix, and then add the simple syrup.
- 2 Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- 3 After 2 hours, check the molds. If the pops are frozen, insert a stick in each and place back in the freezer for an additional 8-10 hours.
- 4 When fully frozen, gently remove the pops from the molds, gently run under warm water, take the pops out, and serve upside down in your Campari cocktail.