These Braised Lamb and Goat Cheese Sliders are perfect for get togethers with family and friends to watch sports, binge-watch movies and television or game night. They’re also perfect for tailgating!
Recipe was created by Chef Tim Love, of the Lonesome Dove Bistro in Fort Worth, Texas, for the American Lamb Board.
- 4 braised American Lamb shanks, pulled
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf spinach or arugula
- Silver dollar rolls, warmed
- 1 Mix warmed pulled lamb shank meat with goat cheese.
- 2 Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Place meet and cheese mixture on warm roll; top with a few pieces of spinach or arugula.
- Calories 667
- Protein 59
- Carbohydrates 61
- Fat 19
- Fat Calories 26
- Cholesterol 138
- Fiber 5
- Sodium 856
- Iron 8
- Zinc 11