Try this breakfast sandwich made for people on the go. Melted cheese combined with fluffy eggs, sandwiched between two golden brown slices of toast, make this the perfect 60-second breakfast starter.
To see how it’s done, head over to Roni’s latest episode of Dinner Reinvented where she flips the script and shows how to make this one minute breakfast sandwich masterpiece.
- 2 pieces toast (white or wheat, your preference)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 First, toast your bread using a toaster oven or toaster. Use whatever bread you prefer.
- 2 Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat.
- 3 Scramble the egg in a separate bowl and pour into the pan.
- 4 Swirl the egg evenly to fluff the egg and to coat the pan for a perfectly shaped omelette.
- 5 Flip the egg once cooked, and add cheese to the top of omelette.
- 6 Flip the omelette over onto itself, and add salt and pepper.
- 7 Serve between two slices of bread and enjoy!