While you’re celebrating your Cinco de Mayo mariachi music along with the festive activities, Buffalo Chicken Nachos will be the perfect party appetizer.
Recipe courtesy of French’s
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S REDHOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 10 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese
- 1 Toss chicken with Frank's RedHot Sauce.
- 2 LAYER chicken mixture with chips and cheese in baking dish or on pizza pan.
- 3 BAKE at 350ºF for 5 minutes until hot and cheese melts.