Recipe Courtesy of The Vegetable with More.™
This easy-to-make family favorite will please kids and adults alike.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 9.7g
Total Carbs: 89.7g
Dietary Fiber: 13.1g
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans BUSH'S® BEST Light or Dark Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes, BUSH'S BEST Kidney Beans and spaghetti sauce.
- 4 Transfer to 2-quart baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted and golden, about 40 minutes.