Recipe Courtesy of The Vegetable with More.™
Three types of beans are combined with bacon, sun-dried tomatoes and spices to create a hearty meal with the flair of Italian soup.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 9.1g
Total Carbs: 34.6g
Dietary Fiber: 10.6g
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped spinach, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin strips
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Crispy french-fried onions
- 1 Cook bacon over high heat in large stockpot until cooked.
- 2 Add garlic and onion, saute until brown. Mix in spinach, saute 2 minutes.
- 3 Add remaining ingredients and simmer 10 minutes. Season to taste.