Recipe Courtesy of The Vegetable with More.™
Fresh pineapple adds a refreshing taste to traditional steak tacos.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.9g
Total Carbs: 77.3g
Dietary Fiber: 10.4g
- 1 pound boneless top sirloin*, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 2 (16 ounce) cans BUSH'S® BEST Chili Beans; mild, medium or hot, slightly drained
- 8 medium soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or cilantro
- *Boneless grilled chicken breast can be substituted for steak.
- 1 Grill steak to desired doneness and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices. Keep warm.
- 2 Heat chili beans in medium saucepan until hot. Spoon about 1/3 cup of BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans in middle of tortilla.
- 3 Top with some of the sliced meat, pineapple and green onions.