This rich, dark chocolate cake layered with BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream and topped with caramel sauce and pecans is a delicious, easy-to-make treat!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 5 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped cream
- Pecan halves
- 1 Prepare, bake and cool cake mix as package directs; baking in two 9-inch round cake pans.
- 2 Place one layer of cake (top side down) on a serving plate. Spoon ice cream onto cake. Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 3 Spread marshmallow creme on bottom side of second layer of cake; place on top of ice cream. Freeze several hours. Garnish top with whipped cream and pecan halves.