Cantaloupe Salad Recipe. Pineapple, sour cream and yogurt mixed together make a delightful dressing for this cantaloupe salad.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®.
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into chunks
- 1 medium cantaloupe, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Place lettuce leaves on salad plates; mound SPAM® in center.
- 2 Surround with cantaloupe. Sprinkle green pepper over top.
- 3 Combine pineapple, sour cream, yogurt, and sugar; pour over salad.