This rich and creamy smoothie offers you a sweet summertime way to have a little coffee and conversation with the neighbors.
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Cooking for Two.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules or crystals
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup instant chocolate milk mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 In small bowl, combine instant coffee and water; stir until dissolved.
- 2 In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine coffee with all remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.