This sangria is delectable! It’s perfectly sweet from the apple cider, along with the hints of caramel–thanks to the caramel vodka. It’s very easy to throw together for company and perfect to serve during the hurried holiday season!
Want to see how it’s done? Check the video here!
- 1 bottle white wine, preferably Pinot Grigio
- 3 small apples, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 small oranges, sliced into wheels, then quartered
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup caramel vodka
- 1/2 cup caramel sundae sauce
- 2 cinnamon sticks, for garnish if desired
- 1 Mix all ingredients into a punch bowl or a large pitcher.
- 2 Let sit for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- 3 Serve over ice and garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.