This cheese spread is so easy to prepare. It is a great recipe to serve at your next get-together.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving – 2 tablespoons): Calories: 121, Fat: 9 g, Carbohydrates: 4 g, Cholesterol: 24 mg, Sodium: 325 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 6 g.
- 1 container (12 ounces) Cheddar cheese spread, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Caraway Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables such as celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, jicama sticks, carrot sticks, endive leaves, and/or assorted crackers
- 1 Mix cheese spread and seasonings in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 2 Serve with an assortment of vegetables and/or crackers.