Here’s a delicious Carrot Ginger Soup made with a new stir-in purée from THAT’S TASTY. I received information on this product and was intrigued. We’ll be sampling and experimenting with the full line of purées in the near future.
THAT’S TASTY already sells a variety of herbs and microgreens with the stir-in purées being designed to offer consumers an easy solution for adding bursts of flavor while cooking. The product is made with organic ingredients and includes eight flavors: garlic, ginger, spicy Harissa, sun-dried tomato, Italian herbs, parsley, basil and dill. In addition to the base ingredient, each also includes organic sunflower oil and organic olive oil.
You can learn more about the products here. Recipe and photo courtesy of THAT’S TASTY.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large white onion
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 pound orange carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons That's Tasty Organic Herb Ginger Purée
- To taste salt and pepper
- For topping crème fraîche and That's Tasty Organic Microgreens
- 1 Melt butter in a pan.
- 2 Add onions on medium heat until translucent.
- 3 Add peeled and chopped carrots to pan and cook on medium heat until soft and tender.
- 4 Add vegetable broth, herb ginger purée, and salt and pepper to pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5 Remove from heat and purée soup in a blender until smooth.
- 6 Serve with crème fraîche and microgreens.