This recipe is simple to follow, very forgiving, and easy to substitute ingredients you have on hand for the ones listed.
This recipe is courtesy of Crazy Richards.
- 1 egg (or sub flax egg)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Crazy Richard's Cashew Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2-3/4 cup Crazy Richard's PurePB peanut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teapoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2 Whisk egg in large bowl then pour in maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cashew butter, vanilla and milk and whisk again.
- 3 Stir in Crazy Richard’s PurePB peanut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and some of the sea salt. Fold in chocolate chips, leaving several chocolate chips aside.
- 4 Very lightly spray both your 6-inch and 4-inch mini cast iron skillets with oil then pour batter into the base and spread out evenly using your fingers. Place the last several pieces of chocolate over the top, sprinkle sea salt, then place in the oven for 18 minutes on the center rack.