This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
Recipe courtesy of Frank’s® REDHOT®.
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
Tip: For a party buffet table, keep this dip hot in a small crock pot or fondue pot.
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's® REDHOT® Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank's® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
- 2 Whisk in salad dressing, Buffalo Wing Sauce and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- 3 BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.