Cheesy goodness exudes from this casserole made with ham, broccoli and rotini pasta.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 330, Total fat 17 g, Saturated fat 8 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 890 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 18 g, Vitamin A 25 %DV, Vitamin C 30 %DV, Calcium 25 %DV, Iron 10 %DV.
KRAFT® Kitchens Tips:
Round Out The Meal:
Serve with a mixed green salad and piece of your favorite fresh fruit.
Use Your Microwave:
Assemble casserole as directed in microwavable 1-1/2-quart casserole dish, except do not sprinkle with croutons. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with croutons.
Prepare as directed, using thawed frozen broccoli florets.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped ham
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked rotini pasta, cooked, drained
- 1/3 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, divided
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup each of the cheese and croutons.
- 2 SPOON into 1-1/2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and croutons.
- 3 BAKE 30 minutes or until heated through.