This recipe courtesy of Chef Phillip Andriano of Chef’s Diet®. It’s part of an all-day Father’s Day menu devoted to maintaining a balanced diet.
As with all Chef’s Diet meals, it contains a 40-30-30 balance, with 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats.
Click here to check out the rest of the menu.
- 1/2 medium size apple - sliced
- 3 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Crepe, 6 inch round
- 1/2 teaspoon walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon imitation maple syrup
- 3 slices fresh apple - as garnish
- Cinnamon – as garnish (optional)
- 1 Core the half apple and bake in 300°F oven until tender.
- 2 Combine walnuts, raisins and syrup with the ricotta cheese.
- 3 Spread cheese mixture over half of the crepe and top with sliced baked apple, fold crepe over.
- 4 Garnish with fresh apples and cinnamon for added flavor.