Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
Even people who are very pressed for time like to give home-made gifts – this jam is perfect for them.
Makes three 12-ounce jars
Facts per Serving
Calories: 122 Fat, Total: 0g Carbohydrates, Total: 28g
Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 16mg Protein: 0g
Fiber: 1g % Cal. from Fat: 0% % Cal. from Carbs: 92%
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 vanilla beans, split in half lengthwise
- Two 18-ounce jars cherry preserves
- One 14-ounce jar orange marmalade
- 1 Combine cherries, brandy, water and vanilla beans in heavy medium sauce pan. Simmer over medium-low heat until cherries are plump and liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Add preserves and marmalade. Cook stirring occasionally until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove vanilla beans and ladle into jars.