Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Recipe. A great casserole dish that can be made ahead and enjoyed by all ages.
See the Editor’s Blog for information about this cookbook.
- 6-8 boneless chicken breasts
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 package herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Cooking oil
- 1 Prepare stuffing according to package directions; set aside.
- 2 Dip chicken in egg and then in bread crumbs.
- 3 Fry chicken in cooking oil until cooked thoroughly and drain.
- 4 Place chicken in shallow casserole dish.
- 5 Cover with soup mixed with milk.
- 6 Cover with prepared stuffing, going edge to edge.
- 7 Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.