Chili is the perfect game day party food. This flavorful chicken chili takes less than 30 minutes and can easily be doubled.
For ease of serving, place the chili in a slow cooker on the “warm” setting and offer toppings such as sour cream, diced avocado or corn chips to allow guest to customize!
This recipe is courtesy of Campbell’s.
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in water, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) white navy beans
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Brother or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 can (4 oz) green chiles
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Spray a 2-quart saucepan with vegetable cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- 2 Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes or until it's tender, stirring occasionally. Stir the cumin and chili powder in the saucepan.
- 3 Stir the chicken, beans, pepper, broth and chiles in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4 Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.