Here’s a quick way to make your favorite Thai food at home.
Recipe courtesy of Thai Kitchen and Simply Asia with Chef Katie Chin. Everyday Chinese Cooking: Quick and Delicious Recipes from the Leeann Chin Restaurants
- 4 ounces chicken breast, slices (beef or pork)
- 4 teaspoons Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass, finely minced
- 6 skewers bamboo skewers, 6-inch long
- 4 teaspoons Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (for grilling)
- 1 In a bowl, mix chicken with all ingredients. Marinate for 1/2 hour.
- 2 Carefully skewer chicken onto each stick.
- 3 Place on grill, brushing coconut milk over skewers while cooking.
- 4 Grill both sides of the chicken until cooked. Serve with Thai Kitchen Peanut Satay Sauce and Cucumber Sauce.