This Southwest style dip has everything a football fanatic could want to satisfy the big game munchies! Guaranteed to please your hometown crowd.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 64, Fat: 4 g,
Carbohydrates: 2 g, Cholesterol: 16 mg, Sodium: 246 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 5 g.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 1 pound process cheese spread, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Drain, if needed.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients and spices. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- 3 Serve hot with tortilla chips. Garnish with chopped green onions or cilantro, if desired.