For a marvelous Cinco de Mayo fiesta, treat your guests to Chili Grilled Shrimp.
Recipe courtesy of French’s
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S REDHOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 pounds jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails left on
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1 COMBINE Frank's RedHot Sauce, oil, chili powder and garlic; mix well.
- 2 ARRANGE shrimp on skewers. Baste with oil mixture.
- 3 GRILL shrimp over medium direct heat for 8 min. until shrimp turn pink, turning once.
- 4 SERVE with salsa if desired.