Hot and Spicy chili Recipe. This Chili with a Kick recipe gives you a great way to kick off the party! Set out your favorite toppings and enjoy the game.
Recipe courtesy of Frank’s® RedHot®
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in purée
- 1 (15 to 19 ounces) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1/4 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® REDHOT® Sweet Heat BBQ Wings Sauce
- 2 (1 /14 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 COOK beef in large nonstick pot until browned. Add onion; cook 3 minutes. Drain.
- 2 STIR in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Stir often.
- 3 SIMMER, partially covered, 15 minuntes until flavors are blended; stirring often. Garnish as desired.
- 4 TIP: Substitute 1/4 cup chili powder and 2 tablespoons ground cumin for the chili seasoning mix.