Chipotle Mango Meatballs are perfect if you are planning a holiday party, and so easy to do. Bring a little summertime mango into your wintertime enjoyment!
- 1 (26 ounces) bag prepared beef meatballs
- 2 cups classic barbecue sauce
- 2 large mangos, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning, dried
- 1 Bake meatballs according to package directions.
- 2 In a medium saucepan, combine barbecue sauce, mango cubes and chipotle seasoning; stir to blend.
- 3 Simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Add cooked meatballs to sauce and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve warm.