This rich dessert is made with nougat, caramel, chocolate cake and two flavors of BLUE BUNNY® Ice Cream — Premium Vanilla and Premium Bunny Tracks®.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®
Nutrition Facts: (Amount Per Serving) Calories 521, Calories from Fat 215, Total Fat 24g, Saturated Fat 9g, Cholesterol 82mg, Sodium 299mg, Potassium 0mg, Carbohydrates 70g, Dietary Fiber <1g, Sugar 34g, Protein 8g.
- 1 baked and frosted chocolate single layer cake (9x6-1/2 inch or 8 inch square)
- 4 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium Bunny Tracks® Ice Cream , softened
- 1 cup BLUE BUNNY® Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 (2.05 ounces) chocolate caramel nougat candy bars
- 24 chocolate covered chewy caramel candies
- 1 chocolate caramel nougat bar, sliced, optional
- 1 Freeze cake for 2 hours. If using a 9 x 6-1/2 inch cake, transfer to an 8 x8-inch baking pan, frosting side up and trimming if necessary.
- 2 Spread ice cream over frosting; freeze 1-1/2 hours.
- 3 Meanwhile, prepare chocolate-carmel-nougat sauce; place vanilla ice cream, 3 chocolate caramel nougat bars and chocolate covered chewy caramel candies in small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until candy is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool 15 minutes. (Sauce thickens as it cools).
- 4 Cut into 12 squares, drizzle 2 tablespoons sauce on each dessert plate; top with chocolate-caramel peanut butter square. Garnish with sliced candy bar.