Popular chai tea latte spiced with the traditional aromatics of cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and clove blended with frosty-cold vanilla ice cream and coconut M&M’s® chocolate candies for a modern twist on a classic soda fountain dessert.
Recipe courtesy of MARS Foodservices
- 2 tablespoons Coconut M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Candies
- 5 (#16) scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup Liquid chai tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Half and half
- 1 dollop Whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon (garnish) Coconut M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 In a blender, combine coconut M&M's, vanilla ice cream, chai tea concentrate, and half and half; blend until smooth.
- 2 To serve, fill 12-ounces old fashion soda glass with milkshake and top with dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with additional coconut M&M's®.
- 3 MENU SUGGESTIONS: For eye-catching visual appeal, use chocolate dessert sauce to make a spiral design on the interior of the glass before filling.
- 4 Menu the trend of decadence in small doses with a mini version of this milkshake.