This recipe features the elegant combination of juicy fresh strawberries with rich, luxurious dark chocolate.
Why Try? They’re easier to make than you think–the recipe has only three ingredients.
- 25 large strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Clean and dry strawberries, leaving stems and leaves intact.
- 2 In double boiler, over low heat, melt chocolate and oil; stir to combine.
- 3 Lay waxed paper on flat surface. Dip strawberries one by one into chocolate mixture, allowing extra chocolate to drip off, lay onto waxed paper to set.
- 4 If your kitchen is warm, strawberries may be refrigerated for 10 minutes to set chocolate.