Chocolate Expresso Martini Recipe. The perfect martini not only for the choco-holic but also the coffee lover.
This recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™.
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- 1 lemon slice
- 1/4 DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chef Series Dark Chocolate bar - shredded
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 4-5 tablespoons espresso - chilled
- 1 shot DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chocolate Martini Mix
- 1 shot vodka - chilled
- 1 Using the lemon slice, wipe the rim of a martini glass.
- 2 Using the DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Dessert Decorator, shred chocolate bar into a small bowl and add the sugar. Mix well.
- 3 Dip martini glass in mixture and roll to coat rim.
- 4 Drop ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and add espresso, Martini Mix and vodka. Shake for 20 seconds and strain into rimmed glass.