For anyone who’s ever had a huge craving for chocolate while dieting, this is the answer. You can eat just one bite.
See our review here.
Delicious served with Blood Orange Soup.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2 Beat the egg with the sugar. Mix in the melted butter. Put the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder through a sieve and fold into the egg mixture. Fill buttered teaspoons or tablespoons 2/3 full and place on a cookie sheet, propping the spoon handles on the edge so that the batter doesn't fall out. Bake for 5 minutes, or a minute or two longer if using a larger spoon. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.