At your next BBQ, create a build-your-own s’mores “bar” where guests customize their very own layered s’mores-inspired desserts, starting with a fluffy Vanilla Marshmallow Creme. In this version, we’ve layered crushed chocolate-covered pretzels with peanuts and caramel sauce.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- Vanilla Marshmallow Creme:
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- S'mores Layers:
- 1 cup coarsely crushed chocolate-covered pretzels, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 For the Vanilla Marshmallow Creme, beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- 2 Spoon 1 tablespoon each of the crushed pretzels and chopped peanuts into each of 8 dessert glasses. Layer each glass with 1/4 cup Vanilla Marshmallow Creme, 2 tablespoons caramel sauce and 1 tablespoon each crushed pretzels and peanuts. Top each glass with 1/4 cup Vanilla Marshmallow Creme. Garnish with whole chocolate-covered pretzels, chopped peanuts and grilled strawberries, if desired.