Chocolate Turtle Martini Recipe. The perfect combination for the chocolate and turtle bar lover all mixed into this fun martini.
This recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™.
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chef Series Dark Chocolate bar - melted and/or tempered,
- DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Cocoa Powder
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chocolate Martini Mix
- 2 ounces pecan-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 toasted pecan - for garnish
- 1 DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chocolate Ruffle - for garnish
- 1 Rim your favorite martini glass in tempered chocolate or cocoa powder. (You can also try drizzling some caramel sauce and melted chocolate on the inside of the glass for an elegant design.) Set martini glass aside.
- 2 Shake the vodka, martini mix, and praline liqueur in a martini shaker with ice to chill. (Fill the martini glass almost full with crushed or shaved ice, being careful not to touch the rim.)
- 3 Strain drink into the martini glass, and garnish with a toasted pecan and/or chocolate ruffle.