These adorable chocolate witch hats are easy to make and will knock socks (and hats) off of anyone lucky enough to sample these bewitched pieces of perfection. Assemble them beforehand or use this recipe as an interactive hands-on crafting experience to share with your family and friends! These hats are brought to us by Rattan Direct. Hats off to them for sharing their delicious recipe!
Want to see how it’s done? Check out the video here!
- 6 chocolate moon pies
- 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate
- 6 waffle cones
- Assorted sweets for filling and decoration
- 1 Temper dark chocolate over boiling water using a glass bowl and stir slowly until the dark chocolate pieces are melted
- 2 Place moon pies on a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 3 Brush melted chocolate completely over the waffle cones and let dry
- 4 Dip the top of the moon pie into the melted chocolate
- 5 Fill the dried waffle cones with assorted sweets
- 6 Place the opening of the waffle cone on the top of the chocolate covered moon pie and let dry
- 7 Decorate the cones with assorted sweets you like and enjoy!