Turkey Casserole Recipe. – When time is short, but you want to make something wonderful that the whole family will love, make this festive casserole.
This recipe courtesy of Pioneer Brand, C.H.Guenther & Son, Inc.
- 4 cups cubed leftover cooked turkey (or 1 1/2 lb. turkey tenderloin, cooked and cubed)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package Pioneer Country Gravy Mix (2.75 ounces)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- CHRISTMAS BISCUITS 2 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese or 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine, melted