Ciabatta Sub Recipe. Loaded with meat, cheese and veggies, this party sub served on ciabatta bread will serve a hungry crowd.
Ciabatta Bread, Basil Pesto, Romaine Lettuce, Hard Salami, Dili Pepperoni, deli Provolone Cheese, Sweet Red Pepper Strips
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced, Ciabatta bread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared basil pesto
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces DI LUSSO® Deli Hard Salami, sliced
- 4 ounces DI LUSSO® Deli Pepperoni, sliced
- 8 ounces DI LUSSO® Deli Provolone Cheese, sliced
- 1 container (8 oz.) DI LUSSO® Deli Roasted Sweet Red Pepper Strips, drained
- 1 Cut bread horizontally in half.
- 2 In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and pesto. Spread mayonnaise mixture over bottom half of the bread. Top with lettuce.
- 3 Layer salami, pepperoni, provolone, onion and roasted sweet red pepper strips.
- 4 Add top of loaf. Diagonally cut sandwich into 16 pieces.