Cinnamon Coffee is a delightful finale to a great meal. If you’re pressed for time, skip dessert and serve this coffee instead. Ground cinnamon adds a new dimension to the flavor and you can cap it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 3/4 cup ground dark roast coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups water
- 1 Place coffee, sugar and cinnamon in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place vanilla in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew as directed.
- 2 Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon, if desired.
- 3 TIP: Prepare as directed, using 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon Extract in place of the vanilla. Omit ground cinnamon.